Ask the Experts
If you are a CLINIC affiliate, one of your best benefits is access to our expert team of attorneys. Use the Boss Hugo Boss The James4 Men's Size 44R Ivory Plaid Wool Sports Coat Blazer to contact a CLINIC attorney about questions on individual cases or other issues concerning immigration law practice or strategy. You must be Stunning Super Vintage Beige Two Buttons Flat Front Men Suit 42 R Like New to access this form.
Fact sheets, how to help and other resources on family separation
The administration’s recent policy of separating children from their parents at the border has a wide range of repercussions. Meanwhile, due to deportations and enforcement actions, family separations also occur on a regular basis across the country, far away from the border. We've compiled resources including suggestions for how people can help and facts about the situation.
Stories of Immigration
In honor of Mother’s Day 2019, CLINIC has collected the stories of four mothers who have gone through or are currently going through the asylum process. It is our hope that these stories illustrate the experience of motherhood under extreme circumstances, and how they are connected by perseverance, love, and hope.
Isabel es una madre joven que huyó de Centro América por las amenazas de muerte del crimen organizado. Entró a los Estados Unidos hace aproximadamente un año buscando protección que provee el asilo. La historia de Isabel es un ejemplo emblemático de las dificultades socio-políticas que afectan el acceso a oportunidades a jóvenes. Isabel tiene la esperanza de un futuro estable y sano para su familia. CLINIC reconoce las dificultades que enfrentan muchos jóvenes inmigrantes al rededor del mundo y se solidarizan con aquellos que huyen de la violencia.
- men militaire armée Pantalon Coton Combat Tactique Camouflage Cargo Travail
- PIGALLE T-Shirts 402252 WhiteｘMulticolor S
- Short Sleeve Plaid Shirt (Surface to Air)
- Pierre Cardin LYON 3091 Modern Fit Stretch Jeans - Farben 912.04, 06, 82
- Mens Naked Leather Motorcycle Club Vest With Concealed Carry On Both Sides
- Pretty plaid shirt us army man KAPORAL M4 for tu Size M MINT
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Men's Navy Wide-Stripe 2-Piece Wool Suit, 40L 34W
- ProSphere Men's Ursinus College Splatter Long Sleeve Tee (Apparel) (UC)
- ARJ52 Men‘s Armani Jeans INDIGO 008 bluee Jeans Size W32 L34
- New Men's Brand Polo Collar Shirt Mint, White Striped Melange Buttons 4XL 62
- FRESCOBOL CARIOCA Paraty Swim Shorts Goiaba Pink Size XL 38” RRP
- Mani By Giorgio Armani Sport Coat Blazer Mens Size 39 Reg Brown Houndstooth Wool
- Max 'n Chester T-Shirts 671591 White L
- Billy Reid Mens Pensacola Polo Green Pima Polo Shirt Size XL
- Guess Ultra Slim Straight Leg Jeans Men's Size 38 X 34 Classic Distressed Wash
- 180 101 Strellson Premium Designer Sakko Gr 48 Einreiher black Nadelstreifen
Featured Resources & Analysis
CLINIC submitted a letter to USCIS Director Cissna on May 16, 2019 with recommendations to address and correct its erroneous rejection of Forms I-765 filed by Liberian DED holders. In summary, CLINIC recommends that USCIS should: automatically extend all Liberian DED holders EADs for the 12-month DED period; conduct outreach to ensure the Liberian community has accurate information; and investigate the root causes of the error, make its findings available to the public, and take corrective action to avoid replication.
USCIS mistakenly rejected approximately 155 Liberian DED employment authorization applications (Form I-765) filed prior to May 8, 2019. A computer coding error at the Chicago Lockbox caused the cases to be rejected during initial screening. As a result, USCIS issued rejection notices erroneously stating that the “country...is not currently eligible for DED.”
SILVER SPRING, Maryland – A California federal judge took an appropriate first step April 8 by issuing a Paper Denim & Cloth Brown Oil Cloth Peak Lapel Blazer Sz. 38 R AS IS that temporarily halts the administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, said CLINIC Executive Director Anna Gallagher. The Migrant Protection Protocols, as the administration calls the policy, force non-Mexican asylum applicants to stay in Mexico while waiting for their cases to be heard.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
SILVER SPRING, Maryland—The Trump administration’s expansion of the Remain in Mexico policy to El Paso, Texas, piles on to its two-year history of cruel and unjustified attacks on asylum seekers.