New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country of Origin:||Cinema||Material:||Polyester|
|Trouser Size:||26 in.|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Just Cavalli Men's White Long Sleeve Button Down Casual Shirt US M IT 50
- Diesel Sleenker 086AK skinny fit jeans in light wash - bluee
- PATAGONIA Ocean Technology SAILING Vest Men's Size LARGE RARE
- ProSphere Men's University of La Verne Red Zone Football Fan Jersey (UL)
- Pepe Jeans Men's Jeans bluee (Denim 000-s55) 36W 32L
- Muga Slim-fit Winchester Hemd Gr.XL Bordeaux
- BEVERLY HILLS POLO CLUB POLO STRECH PIQUET - yellow - M (8033985613660)
- ZWEMPAK MAN SORT OF LOOSER PLAIN_A 1HY
- HUGO BOSS T-Shirts 585301 YellowｘMulticolor L
- BIANKS Casual Shirts 742452 WhiteｘblueeｘMulticolor M
- NUDIE JEANS TIGHT LONG JOHN STRIKEY FAVORITE ORGANIC MEN'S STRETCH DENIM W29 L32
- NWT HUDSON Mens Blake Slim Straight Leg Zip Fly Jeans Size 38 Bounce Dark Wash
- Ami Jeans 000892 bluee 29
- Diesel Straight Cut Stretch Jeans LARKEE R9F66 anthrazit Gr. 31 32 NEU
- Versace Genuine Designer Branded Men's Slim Fit Grey Jeans A2GQA0S3 QUP500c
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with