New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does not apply|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- CARHARTT STRAIGHT FIT JEANS WEATHERED INDIGO W34 L32
- Kaws t shirts originalfake VERY NICE
- Sid mashburn Pink Micro white stripe dress shirt Extra large (17.5) Gently Used
- Dsquared Mens Bunny Sweater Size XL fits Like Large
- GARFIELD 40 LOOKS T SHIRT SM TO 5XL
- 2 Champion Men's Vintage Dye Fleece Camo Crew, Felt Log
- NEW DESIGNER JEANS Gardeur 42W bluee NEVIO 98% Cotton
- Mens Leather Double Breasted Belt Trench Outerwear Slim Motorcycle Overcoat E100
- ProSphere Men's Bethune-Cookman University Camo Long Sleeve Tee (BCU)
- NWTDsquared Cool Guy Jeans W37 L33 (Waist 96 cm) Size 54
- B&D PANHANDLE Slim Medium White Embroidered Pearl Snap GUITAR Western L S Shirt
- SALOPET DA LAVgold BETA 7863E LEGGERA MULTITASCHE TG XL blueE TUTA WORK
- Les Canebiers Men Swimwear Trunk Board Short Neon Yellow Green Lobster Print 4XL
- BEAUTY&YOUTH UNITED ARROWS Casual Shirts 386075 Grey S
- T SHIRT RARE NIKE AIR JORDAN SNEAKERS XL PRE-OWNED GOOD CONDITION
- SUPREME Misfits Crimson Ghost Tee Size Medium Cdg Tnf Box Logo Rare Ss13
- Iron Maiden 1993 Real Live Tour Rare vintage T-Shirt NOS
- John Galliano T-Shirt Men's SIZE S, Farbe blue _S
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with