New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Sleeve Length:||Short Sleeve||Material:||Cotton|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- PANTALON BRANDIT TREILLIS BDU ARMY US RANGER THERMO NEXT black SKI SPORT D'HIVER
- Vintage Harley Davidson T Shirt Sz Large 1986 Eagle
- NEW Brioni Ivory Fano Twill Dress Shirt REG FIT 100% Cotton EU38 US15 RTL
- NEW Peter Millar E4 Performance 1 4 Zip Fleece Sweater Mens Size M - Green B1706
- Alberta Piggy Porcin - Standard Unisex T-shirt
- Maglia con coprispalle e scaldareni men Medima Meddy men Angora 20% art. M1113
- BIG STAR Union Straight Jeans Mens 32R 32 inseam Light Distress Denim Wash NWT
- Plush sweatshirt with hood and stamped gummed highlights - 018421
- We Are The In Crowd Men's Reunion Tour Vintage T-shirt Large Multi
- Volcom Ink black 2x4 Skinny Fit Jeans
- New Vineyard Vines Men's Designer Pink Polo Short Sleeve Casual Shirt Size M
- New Sealed Al Aseel Thobe Grey Colour Jubba Size 58 XXXL
- POLO RALPH LAUREN BIG MEN'S SWIM TRUNKS 3XB, 4XB YELLOW blueE WHITE 9 INSEAM NEW
- Lacoste Classic Aloe Green Polo Shirt
- Bun B Diamond Supply Co M Medium NEW 2012
- Woolrich - Topwear-T-shirts - Man - White - 6065018C191955
- Supreme T-Shirts 060812 White M
- TENDERLOIN 11SS T-TEE 2 Emblem Logo T-shirt WHITE M
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with