New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does not apply|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA HERREN CLUB SAKKO GR 56 DE DUNKELblue & EDEL ( P 7284 )
- T-SHIRT NIKE 929374-451 LONG SLEEVE JUST DO IT LONGSLEEVE MENS blueE
- Joe's Jeans Men's Classic Straight Leg Jean, Dixon, 33x34
- GCM Langarm Hemd Kentkragen Gr. 6XL 53 54 blue Marine gestreift 100% Baumwolle
- North Sails P17s trajes de hombre 673311 000 0035 300 W IMPRIMIR
- ELEVENTY S S 2017 OXFORD SHOES VEAL SPAZZ LEATHER VENISON SHOES ART.979SR0080
- Ariat Mens Accessories N2419002- Nocona Wide Star Concho- Choose SZ color.
- USC Trojans Reyn Spooner Mens Small Hawaiian Cotton SS Shirt EXC
- DYLAN MADCAP ENGLAND RETRO 1960S MOD DOGTOOTH SLIM TROUSERS BROWN MC292
- VTG GDP 2004 The Grateful Dead Local Crew T Shirt Tagged MyDyer XL
- ASSC X Hello Kitty Tee Shirt Size Small S Hot Pink Anti Social Social Club 2018
- Mens T-Shirt Japanese Pattern Embroidery Discharge Enchantress Skull Moon Unisex
- Brand New- Fiorucci Electric Peace Logo T-Shirt Mens (Size M)
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with