New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Unknown|
|Size (Men's):||L||Material:||100% Cotton|
|Sleeve Length:||Short Sleeve||Pattern:||Solid|
|Size Type:||Regular||UPC:||Does not apply|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Men's Ralph Lauren Wool Trousers 40 waist
- JOHN BULL T-Shirts 554616 bluee S
- Diesel Jeans - Sleenker - Skinny Fit - 084RI (Stretch) - BNWT
- Beautiful Men's Large Ralph Lauren Multi-color Plaid Long Sleeve Button Shirt
- New. VERSACE COLLECTION bluee Cotton Blend 2 Button Trench Blazer 48 38 R
- Southern Tide T3 Men's Cypress Green Pop color 1 4 Zip Performance T-Shirt
- STATE PROPERTY BUTTON UP SHIRT 6X ARMY GREEN OLIVE COLOR ROCAWEAR XXXXXXL
- Diesel zathan bootcut jeans wash 008B9 W32 L32 (a3729)
- GIACCA CAPPOTTO men DOPPIOPETTO blue SCURO INVERNALE CASUAL ELEGANTE
- Bier hilft gegen akute Realität-Klassische Homöopathie T-Shirt S - 3XL
- JEANS EDWIN HOMME ED 55 REGULAR TAPERED (bluee-grime dirt wash) W30 L34 VAL
- PIGALLE T-Shirts 150030 White L
- Acne Studios T-Shirts 290530 White XS
- Baseball Japan All star uniform Cheering support Venue Novelty Short sleeve
- Vintage TED NUGENT Annual Whiplash Bash Censored 100% Cotton T Shirt. Size XL
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with