New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||See Desc||MPN:||Does Not Apply|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- PERRY ELLIS PORTFOLIO men blueE SLIM FIT FLAT FRONT DRESS PANTS 34 W 30 L
- LAD MUSICIAN T-Shirts 657458 Brown 46
- SOPHNET. Casual Shirts 339721 blueeｘMulticolor L
- NOS Lee Jeans 29”x 46 1 2”L
- Mens Eddie Bauer Slim Fit Wrinkle Resistant Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt XLT
- EMPORIO ARMANI ABITO COMPLETO men NUOVO ORIGINALE grey 602
- NUDIE JEANS Slim Jim Recycle S H bluee men Jeans Size 31 32
- CMP Campagnolo Maglieria men Pile Mezza Stagione Giacca 38H2237 black grey
- Stripe Printing Business Fashion Cotton Soft Casual Long Sleeve Men Dress
- Uniqlo UJ Jeans 30x34 Dark Cotton Lycra Skinny Fit Tapered Worn Once YGI G8-319
- TASSO ELBA CROSS PRINT WHITE blueE 2XL SUPIMA BUTTON FRONT SHIRT MENS NWT NEW
- UNITS R TO R EMBROIDERED REGIMENTAL ARMY RAF ROYAL NAVY MARINE KIT BAG HOLDALL
- (HOM) 32-34 FREE PP VINTAGE ''INCOGNITO'' SEX SWIM MEN LINGERIE BRIEF TRUNK GAY
- WOOD WOOD Ace Tee white S, white, 10835705-2222
- Supreme Guts Tee T-Shirt Navy Size XL W Receipt
- THE NORTH FACE T-Shirts 309515 Grey XL
- FACETASM T-Shirts 196752 White 3
- (Lot12) Augusta Sportswear Men's Blank Short Sleeve Baseball Jersey T-Shirt XL
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with