Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Sleeve Length:||Long Sleeve||Material:||Polyester|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Bape Multilogo Red Bicolor Short Sleeve Tee Men’s Size XL 100% Authentic
- HUGO BOSS Shirt slim fit cotton bluee Model Mypop_1 - 50393092
- EMPORIO ARMANI JEANS JEAN HOMME NEUF black DA1
- PRETTY GREEN DEANSGATE PARKA COAT KHAKI GALLAGHER MOD
- Superdry Premium Goods Duo Essential Mens T-shirt - Fig Snowy All Sizes
- NWT HUDSON BYRON STRAIGHT LEG DENIM JEANS 36 X 34 RETAIL DARK WASH
- HIGH HAMPTON Inn and Country Club Logo bluee Beige 1 2 Zip Sweatshirt M Medium
- HUGO BOSS MEN'S OCTOPUS BRANDED SWIM SHORTS IN BRIGHT PINK BNWT
- HAPPI Hand Dyeing HANTEN Traditional Coat Matsuri Authentic JAPAN DHU6433
- Jhane Barnes Dress Shirt Men's Size 16 34 35 White Red Cotton Textured
- Mens BROOKS BredHERS Shirt 15-34 in Sky bluee End-over-end Weave Supima Cotton FC
- Men's Peter Millar White Plaid Long Sleeve Button Down Dress Shirt Size Large
- Robert Graham Men's Size Large Long Sleeve Dress Shirt
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with