|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Good Used Condition - the item shows minor signs of previous wear - Small marks on the cuffs.”|
|MPN:||Does Not Apply||Type:||Shirt|
|Label Size:||Size 42 Large||Size:||L|
|Collar to Hem (inches):||34||Colour:||Multi|
|Armpit to Cuff (inches):||21||Size Type:||Regular|
|Armpit to Armpit (inches):||24||Sleeve Length:||Long Sleeve|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- James Perse Henley NWT Sz 4 bluee
- Robert Graham Large Shirt Mens Hendon White Pink Paisley Long Sleeve Sport New
- BOSS orange Hose Jeans orange 90 FRAME W38 L34 NEU
- GIACCA IN CASHMERE DA men ARMANI ART.1459
- Lamborghini Shield Logo T-shirt, t shirt medium mens
- DIESEL JEANS DARRON 32 32 W32 L32 STRETCH WASH 0064U
- U.S.Polo Assn. Men's Polo Shirt Sz M Pink Short Sleeve bluee Pony Logo Front NWT
- NWT FENDI SWIM BRIEF bikini fxb052 royal bluee tennis luxury 46 XS
- PUMA Scuderia Marlbgold Ferrari F1 bodywarmer - GORE Windstopper - very rare
- Billionbay bluee orange Tiger Shirt Mens Sz 3XL Retro 90s Lounge Club Yellow Tan
- T-shirt 100% cotton Tintin and Snowy Le Petit Vingtième ils arrivent (2016)
- JOHN VARVATOS COLLECTION SPORTS SHIRT SIZE XL NWOT Super Light Fabric
- Polo Ralph Lauren Short sleeve Polo shirt for Men (orange)
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with