New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Trouser Size:||30 in.|
|Inside Leg:||35L||MPN:||Does Not Apply|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Dbarbuto Green Khaki Pants Size 34
- Irish Crone - Sweaters - Male - bluee - 4238327A185326
- VERSACE JEANS MEN'S LONG SLEEVE SHIRT DRESS SHIRT NEW GREEN 529
- Ben Sherman Lightweight Embossed Jumper ME13075
- Keep Calm And Follow The Rules Men Long Sleeve T-Shirt Fun Ruler Law Lawyer
- TROUSERS COOK ISACCO BEER COMFORTABLE WITH LACES WAIST LIGHT CHEF TROUSERS
- Hudson Men’s “The Byron” Straight Jeans, Size 36, Distressed,New
- Herschel Sylas Cap 1059-0826 Cap
- ProSphere Men's University of Dayton Heather Tech Tee (UD)
- Men's BUFFALO GAME Denim Grey bluee Jeans Rips Distressed Stone Wash Boot 34x30
- Pierre Cardin Men's Polo shirt Green Short Sleeve cotton polyester 116701 IE
- Military Training Men's Fashion Camouflage Tactical Outdoor Cotton Suit Clothes
- Speedo Men's All Over V Jammer, purple Lime Punch Turquoise, Size 34
- White Mountaineering T-Shirts 345423 Grey 1
- Ralph Lauren RLX Vintage Military White Cargo Flight Pants 28 x 30 Mens
- Mens Punk Motorcycle PU Leather Casual Trousers Skinny Slim Fit Casual Pants sz
- Massimo Dutti Flat Front Slim Fit Dark bluee Men's Size 30 x 32 Khaki
- Mens Portly Fit Solid Navy bluee Flat Front Wool Dress Pants
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with