New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Pants Front Type:||Pleated||Style:||Corduroys|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Hart Schaffner Marx Naturals Pants Yellow Pleat Front Unfinished Hem Mens 34 NWT
- Supreme x Marvin Gaye Tee Top - Dark Navy - XL (IN HAND) SOLD OUT BNIB
- Isabel Marant Mens Red Plaid Oversized Cotton Flannel Shirt S Small
- NWT DIESEL Mens VIKER 0RZ29 Regular Straight Leg Jeans (Size 30 X 32) RZ29 Dark
- ANGEBOT Ben Green Redline Regular Fit Langarmhemd petrol Gr. 38 + Seidenkrawatte
- JKT New York Trent Subtle Dual Tone Wool Sport Coat
- Carrera Jeans Men's jeans bluee 105112 IE
- Helly Hanson down body warmer Large.
- BW Tropen PiSchule FSHBauT Pionierschule Ingolstadt BW Wappen Pionier
- NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Mens Jeans Hampton Straight Hudson White Size 38 W x 32 L
- Science Print Shirt by Run and Fly S Chemistry Biology Physics Geeky Geek Nerdy
- shoes 148400 JOHN SMITH SNEAKERS men AZZURRO shoes
- Les Canebiers Mens Swim Trunks Drawstring Neon orange Size X-Large
- EVISEN T-Shirts 359058 White M
- Ralph Lauren mens Polo navy bluee cotton pants 32L 32 long nwt
- Zanella Nordstrom Todd Mens Flat Front Dark Brown Stripe Dress Pants Size 33x30
- Vestimenta Mens Charcoal Pleated Wool Flannel Dress Pants 35x28 Made
- Tru-Spec 1070003 Khaki 24 7 Series 100% Cotton Trousers Pants - Size 30 X 32
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with