|Condition:||New without tags : |
A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Brand new never worn, with Nudie Jeans Lookbook”|
|Trouser Size:||30 in.||Size Type:||Regular|
|EAN:||Does not apply|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Mil-Tec EINSATZHOSE WARRIOR VEGETATO W L Cargohose
- Huey Lewis & the News Small World 1988 European Tour Vintage XL T-Shirt
- NWT Robert Graham Swizzle Shirt Mens Large X Collection Button Down Sport bluee
- Diesel Jeans TEPPHAR 0676M Pants Hose Trousers RRP
- Winter Warm Thermal Shirts For Male Plaid Cotton Casual Flannel Long Sleeve
- SUPERB QUALITY BESPOKE 100% WOOL TWEED 3 PIECE SUIT COUNTRY
- Men's Mish Mash Straight Cut Jeans - Flex Stretch Dark W30 L32 WAS .95
- Vintage 90's N Air Big Logo Navy Nylon Windbreaker Size XXL
- Niemand hat die Absicht die Meinungsfreiheit zu unterbinden Zensur T-Shirt S-3XL
- Mens bluee Joes Jeans Size 40w - Classic Fit Dark Wash
- Hugo Boss Gianal Mens Polo T Shirt, Size XL, bluee, Vgc
- Hardy Amies Mens bluee Suit 38 34 Regular Vintage Single Breasted Wool Blend Stri
- 121940 PIERRE CARDIN COSTUME men LIGHT blueE
- Scottish Mens Rugby Shirt Purple Stripe Thistle Logo Short Sleeve Navy 4X-Large
- STUDIOUS Casual Shirts 337437 Grey 2
- Nudie Jeans Lean Dean Dark bluees Jeans W36 L32 NEW WITH TAGS RRP
- BALDESSARINI SAKKO GR 48 grey GESTREIFT & NEUWERTIG - LUXUS PUR ( N 7986 )
- Geek Solar Eclipse - Moon Hood
- Lee BO-L701AADY_RIDER_ jeans Heren - kleur bluew BE
- Wrangler Western Cowboy Cut Aztec Arrowheads TeePees Print colors Shirt 16 34 L
- M&S SARTORIAL PURE NEW WOOL MENS DINNER SUIT 42R CHEST 38R LEG MADE IN ENGLAND
- Hugo Boss 50193165 Medium bluee Denim orange 31 Monitor Jeans W33 L34
- At.p.co WH6-BC26239-PT5111-blue jeans pour homme - coleur blue FR
- NUDIE JEANS Sharp Bengt Org. Used Eco Wash Dark bluee men Jeans Size 32 34
- Men's shoes Murphy and Nye Boots Suede Casual city Men shoes bluee
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with