New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- WOODLAND CAMOFLAGE MENS LIGHT WEIGHT BDU PANTS ARMY MILITARY STYLE SIZE S TO 3X
- Supreme Prodigy Tee T-Shirt White New Medium SS18 100% Authentic
- RALPH LAUREN BIG&TALL Poloshirt Langarm heather white Gr.4XBNEU
- Hudson Wilde Men’s Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Jeans in Vex bluee NEW 32x34
- VINTAGE NAUTICA SAILBOAT NAUTICAL LIGHTHOUSE SHORT SLEEVE BUTTON UP SHIRT MENS M
- Men's Dress Suit Double Breasted 6 Buttons Classic Fit bluee Glen Plaid DRW-1
- NWT 7 For All Mankind Slimmy Straight Leg Jean--Size 31
- Chaquetón De Hombre Ecopiel Chaqueta Parka Invierno Casual Con Capucha
- Roark Jerk T-Shirt Mens Unisex Tee Shirt Clothing Top New
- JEANS men RAGAZZO CINQUE TASCHE REGULAR FIT COTTONI MARCA X-CAPE ART. TELO
- Ralph Lauren Mens Shirt Blake 100% Cotton Size L
- Allemand Luftwaffe Officiers Gabardine Tunique - Toutes Les sizes WW2 Repro
- Mens bluee Farah Swimwear Colbert Swim Shorts
- To clear New job lot of Rugby shirts..joggers..polo's & tee shirts (15 items)
- Carrera Jeans 00767L_822SS Femme blue 76410 denim jeans
- Bundeswehr Bw Caza Parca Chaqueta de Camuflaje Ghillie Chaleco Traje Hilo
- Absolut Joy VI-Z0013A chaqueta para hombre - color brown ES
- James and Nicholson Mens Softshell Vest (FU363)
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with