New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Fit:||Slim Fit||Sleeve Length:||Long Sleeve|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Billabong 73 X Boardshorts - bluee - New
- Mens Fred Perry Mens Split Laurel Wreath T Shirt Snow White
- HUGO BOSS orange Label ESLINE Man's Casual Shirt NEW Size X-Large Retail
- Guess bluee Miami Super Skinny Jeans M84AN1D3CJ1-STEA
- Mens White Ralph Lauren Polo
- Paul Dione mens wool dark navy bluee pin striped pleated cuffed suit 41R EUC
- DIESEL VIKER WASH_0088Z REGULAR STRAIGHT DARK WASH MENS JEANS SIZE 32
- VINTAGE Leather Coat shoes Co HONG KONG Caramel Brown Paisley Lining Sz 40
- Men's University of Central Florida Old School Long Sleeve Tee (Apparel) (UCF)
- EMPORIO ARMANI JEANS men NUOVO blue 755
- Gabicci Vintage Short Sleeved Knitted Polo, 2XL, Redcurrant, BNWT
- Polo Lacoste manica lunga - L1312 001 - Bianco-4
- Fat Face Men's Reef Twin Stripe Shorts, Cobalt, Medium
- Polo Ralph Lauren Casual Shirts 457960 Purple XS
- Vtg Pendleton Elbow Patch Virgin Wool Plaid Shirt Men’s M
- Vtg Ralph Lauren Men's XL Cotton Denim Long Sleeve Button Down Work Big Shirt
- Paradise Found Palm Trees XL Hawaiian Aloha Shirt NWT
- Men's RALPH LAUREN White Pinpoint Cotton Shirt XL (Extra Large) NWT NEW Nice
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with