New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Collar sizes:||XXL||MPN:||Does Not Apply|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- PANTALON BRANDIT TREILLIS BDU ARMY US RANGER THERMO NEXT black SKI SPORT D'HIVER
- Vintage Harley Davidson T Shirt Sz Large 1986 Eagle
- NEW Brioni Ivory Fano Twill Dress Shirt REG FIT 100% Cotton EU38 US15 RTL
- NEW Peter Millar E4 Performance 1 4 Zip Fleece Sweater Mens Size M - Green B1706
- Alberta Piggy Porcin - Standard Unisex T-shirt
- Maglia con coprispalle e scaldareni men Medima Meddy men Angora 20% art. M1113
- CROSS Johnny - Schmale Jeans in greyer Waschung
- Akrynm Tall button-up Denim Long sleeve XLT - bluee Ski Snowboard Hoodie
- ProSphere Men's University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point Gameday Shirt (Apparel)
- 883 Police Moriarty 346 Active Flex Super Stretch Jeans
- Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Fit Regatta 1 Red Polo Shirt Retail Size XL
- ISSEY MIYAKE MEN's Light outer wear
- 119414 PIERRE CARDIN COSTUME men NAVY
- CHAMPION T-Shirts 191741 blueeｘMulticolor M
- New Hussein Chalayan Garment Dyed Long Sleeved Cotton T Shirt in Red Size 4 BNWT
- Vintage Versus by GIANNI VERSACE Men's Shirt Size 36 50 Medium M Lion Button Up
- DOUBLE RL Clothing Co. Oxford Striped Brown Button Down Mens Shirt size Medium
- Vintage RUDY NACCI men HAWAII Surfboard Water Print Mens Long Sleeve Shirt 2XL
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with