New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Sleeve Type:||Short Sleeve||Brand:||C.P. Company|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Fashion Men Jumpsuits Stand Collar Original Summer Single Button One Piece Pants
- Rare Vintage Grateful Dead Fall ‘93 Tour T-Shirt EXCELLENT CONDITION
- ROBERT GRAHAM Sports Shirt Size L
- ARMANI JEANS Dark bluee J31 Men's Denim Size 34 NEW COLLECTION
- BNWT Saville Row 16 bluee Extra Slim Fit Shirt RRP
- REDUCE AND SHAPE YOUR BODY with POSTURE ENHANCER FOR MEN ORIGINAL COLOMBIA
- MENS TALL 36 INCH LEG WRANGLER TEXAS STRETCH STRAIGHT LEG ZIP FLY - STONEWASH
- Landsend Men's bluee Polartek Fully Lined Coat Size XL 50999
- The Mountain Erwachsenen T-Shirt Russo Grizzly Gr.S - 5XL
- Dr Denim Men's bluee Jeans, Size 33 32, Great Condition
- Vintage Loop Collar Board Shirt - SHADOW PLAID Rare color Sz M
- GUESS JEANS POLO PIQUET AMERICAN FLAG - TLRD RED - XXL (7613402541410)
- Emporio Armani swimsuit Men's bluee Spring-Summer cod. 107150 IE
- Rip Curl Yarn Dyed Stripe Crew Fleece Cement Marle L
- EMPORIO ARMANI MEN'S LONG SLEEVE SHIRT DRESS SHIRT NEW WHITE 084
- EMPORIO ARMANI MEN'S LONG SLEEVE SHIRT DRESS SHIRT NEW WHITE 384
- A.P.C. Casual Shirts 991792 bluee XS
- Errico Formicola Casual Shirts 852411 YellowｘMulticolor XS
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with