Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Brand:||Billionaire Boys Club|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- PERRY ELLIS PORTFOLIO men blueE SLIM FIT FLAT FRONT DRESS PANTS 34 W 30 L
- LAD MUSICIAN T-Shirts 657458 Brown 46
- SOPHNET. Casual Shirts 339721 blueeｘMulticolor L
- NOS Lee Jeans 29”x 46 1 2”L
- Mens Eddie Bauer Slim Fit Wrinkle Resistant Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt XLT
- EMPORIO ARMANI ABITO COMPLETO men NUOVO ORIGINALE grey 602
- Vintage 70s tuf nut bluee jeans sz 44x34
- Veste polaire ALFA ROMEO rallye 2 côte circuit VHC ALFETTA GTV 6 GIULIA SPIDER
- Short sleeve Polo Lotto L73 khaki org mc Polo Green 44004 - New
- Diesel Jeans LARKEE-RELAXED RJ428 01 Comfort Straight bluee Strech RRP
- Perrone TWO Mens size 4XL Soft Touch Casual Short Sleeve Shirts
- FILA T-SHIRT MAGLIETTA MEN EAMON TEE SS PE19
- Sundek Sea Slip black Diwalter Modell für Männer Sundek DI WALTER SLIP520
- PRIMO EMPORIO Casual Shirts 899973 blueeｘMulticolor M
- Vivienne Westwood Mens Coat Size 50
- Fynch Hatton Men`s Linen Shirt -1118-6180
- Replay M4921b Long Sleeve Shirt, Navy
- DSQUARED2 Branded Logo T-Shirt Yellow Size Large BNWT
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with