New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Neckline:||Collared||Sleeve Type:||Long Sleeve|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Columbia Omni-Shade Ridge Stretch Cargo Outdoor Pants brown Mens 34 X 34
- Element Kingsley Long Sleeved Shirt
- Sugar Cane Shirt Long Sleeve S Indigo Cotton Men's Japan Free Shipping FS
- A.P.C. Jeans 931936 bluee 30
- ADOLFO DOMINGUEZ Shirt Man M European .In Shop . Here for less AD03 L-1
- Barutti Veste de Costume Performance Tarso black Unicolor Ajusté Fit
- Joker Jeans Hose Double Saddle Stitched W 32 L 34 32 34 black Uni -JA2473
- Mens Single Breasted Dress Formal Long Knee Length Coats Wool Blend Outwear New
- ProSphere Men's Pittsburg State University Gameday Shirt (Apparel) (PSU)
- Men’s Ruthless Designer Jeans Size 38
- WARREN & PARKER Longsleeve-Polo-Shirt L white
- Divisa Giacca men Cuoco Bar Ristorante Chef Cucina Giblors Lucas Bianco brown
- Clever 0679 Daisy Athleta Swim Trunks color Coral
- Supreme Ballerina T-Shirt Burgundy Size Large Box Logo Ofwgkta
- NEW NAT NAST LS LONG SLEEVE LUXURY BUTTON DOWN SHIRT M NWT
- NEW Hugo by Hugo Boss Red Label Shirt L Slim Fit Short Length Brown Plaid
- Bertigo White bluee Geometric Design Cotton Stylish Men's Shirt Sz XL 5
- Prana Chapland Shirt - Men's Scorched Brown S
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with