New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- 350 Ralph Lauren Purple Label Swimsuit Plaid Shorts Size 32 Made in
- 7847 T-Shirt Bullet Club Arising Offiziell Bis 5XL
- ADAM ET ROPE Casual Shirts 071490 RedｘMulticolor L
- NUDIE 'Thin Finn - bluee Vision' Slim Fit Jeans RRP .00
- OLIVER SPENCER Shirt Striped Size 16
- SUITSUPPLY F.lli Ormezzano pure linen stone color sprt coat mens sz L
- Jean Daniele Alessandrini slim W30L34
- Nevica Meribel Ski Pants Mens SIZE XL REF 2993^
- THE WIZARD OF OZ OVER THE RAINBOW MENS T SHIRT SM TO 5XL
- NWT Rag and Bone Coated Navy Fit 2 Slim Size 31 MSRP
- NWT Boast Men's Short Sleeve Polo Shirt Sz XL bluee Striped Marijuana Logo
- TROUSERS COOK CHEF PIZZA CHEF EGOCHEF MADE IN ITALY MODEL FANTASY TROUSERS
- 2Eros Print Midnight pink Swimwear Mens for men Swim trunks Swimming trunks
- Viadeste - Sweaters - Male - Grey - 4678521A185504
- NWT Molo Eleven Artisanal Special Shirt, L tagslim(Fit is M 50 4041)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Classic Fit Tattersall Oxford Button Down Shirt
- Polo Ralph Lauren Mens White Flag Pique Mesh Polo Shirt Big & Tall 4XLT 3365-5
- Marmot Eldridge S s bluee Granite , Shirts Marmot , outdoor , Men´s clothing
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with