Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Sleeve Length:||Short Sleeve||Pattern:||Solid|
|Colour:||Black||Brand:||Polo Ralph Lauren|
|EAN:||Does not apply||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Hong Kong|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Orlebar Brown Beach Swim Shorts bluee Size 30 New
- Supreme Stagger Tee Medium Teal Confirmed Order
- Mens Vivienne Westwood White L S Shirt S 50. Chest 42”
- JOES JEANS FADED blueE 29 THE BRIXTON STRAIGHT NARROW SLIM KINETIC JEANS MENS NWT
- PRETTY GREEN MEN'S TIPPED POLO SS PINK
- NWT Robert Graham POZO Reversible Quilted Vest Sz 3XLarge Green bluee
- MENS DIESEL 'KROOLEY' 0801Y JEANS SIZE 34
- New Duluth Trading Company Men's Size XXL Polartec Fleece Vest Navy bluee
- The Mountain T-Shirt Snow Plow
- Cipo & Baxx - Cd-317 - Regular Fit - Men Men's Jeans Pants - New
- BEN GREEN HERREN FREIZEITHEMD LANGARM BAUMWOLLE Gr. M L XXL KARODESSIN
- CASACCA MEDICO DENTISTA men BIANCO CORFU' SUPER STRETCH MANICA LUNGA ISACCO
- Men’s Swimwear Sexy Retro Pouched Animal Leopard Trunks Swim Briefs SQUEEZE.DOG
- DIESEL T-Shirt For Man M L or XL EVEN - 85 % ¡¡¡ DI05 TOL1
- New Men Harmont and Blaine Shirt White With Green Stripes - Size XL
- Peter Millar Crown Vintage Denim Sport Shirt - MF17W45CVL
- ROBERT GRAHAM Mens button up Shirt Bright Flip Cuff Cotton silk XL TG
- Men's bluee and navy with hounds tooth pattern Medium Ave21 long sleeve shirt
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with